Last updated 10:48 PM on 8 February 2017
Announcements From the Careers Department
- All Year 10 students are encouraged to begin applying for Work Experience for June 26th to 30th. More information on the Work Experience Program will be provided during Senior Preparation lessons.
- Any Year 10 student interested in experiencing TAFE should apply for a TAFE Taster course. These are short courses than run once a week for 8 weeks. Students should check the list of available courses outside the Careers office and see Mr Lustica or Mrs Hart to apply.
- TAFE placements will be announced during Week 4 and classes will start on February 21st.
- Mr Lustica will arrange a meeting with all TAFE students during Week 4 to outline expectations and procedures for each course and campus.
- Are reminded to see Mr Lustica or Mrs Hart if you have not yet gained access to the Careers Page on Google Classroom.
- New TAFE placements will be announced during Week 4. Classes will commence on February 21st.
EdWeek 2018 - theme and dates announced
School Photo Information
Talented Marsden High School students headed to Spain to compete in the Mediterranean International
SCHOOL PHOTOS | 2018
Year 10 & 11 Parent Information Session
Response to national media on youth suicide:
Important Contacts for Students and Families for 2018
Farewell Message from Miss. Tambree
Upcoming Dates at Marsden
HSC Results are in for our Class of 2017