Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make payments towards school fees and excursion expenses using my Credit Card?

Our office can accept payment of fees via Credit Card, Eftpos, Cash and Cheque. Our friendly office staff can also arrange Credit Card transactions over the phone.


My child is unable to participate in sport due to injury or illness for an extended period of time?

A Medical Certificate from the treating doctor is required and needs to be provided to the office as soon as possible. A copy will be provided to the class teacher and Head Teacher of PDHPE/Sport. Prior to the resumption of participation in practical lessons, a clearance from the treating doctor must also be provided.