Marsden High School Library catering for all 21st Century Learners.
Our library is fully equipped with:
- A Computer Kiosk containing 20 computers with access to the library's wireless hot-spot.
- A Senior Study Area resourced to cater for the specific needs of our Stage 6 students.
- A extensive collection of the latest Fiction including ‘Book Award Winners', Picture Books, Teen Fiction, Graphic Novels and an updated collection of Premiers Reading choices.
- A comprehensive selection of Magazines for recreational reading and for students to keep up to date on the latest in technology, design, cooking and fashion.
- A collection of relevant Non-Fiction and Reference Books for students to use for the completion of assignments, as well as for their special interests.
- To promote our schools information services to the whole school community.
- To improve services to suit the present and future needs of both students and staff.
- To continue to improve student information literacy skills.
- To create strategies for the delivery of information that energise the school community to pursue their desired goals.
Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 3.15
- Yr 7 and 8 a maximum of 4 items for a period of two weeks.
- Yr 9 and 10 a maximum of 6 items for a period of two weeks.
- Yr 11 and 12 a maximum of 8 items for a period of two weeks.
- All items can be reserved, please enquire at the service desk.
- Items may be renewed, unless there is a prior reservation.
Teacher Librarian: Ms Langelaar BA (Hon) D Ed M Ed
Library Assistant: Mrs Knight JP